RASCALS MINI DESIGNERS
WELCOME FABULOUS CREATIVE YOU
As you create, make mistakes, learn and make changes. Mistakes are part of learning, we have to do lots of test pieces before we get it right.
- Use the cut out fabric as a guide on the other fabrics and draw round them and then cut those out.
- If you like, make some changes to the style;
- lengthen / shorten the bodice
- change the skirt style
- change the sleeve
- Stick the styles within each frame to create your dresses.
- The central line helps to get the same shape on both sides
- Consider proportions; bodice / skirt / waist / shoulders...
- Use a pencil at first, allowing you to make amendments / change your mind, as you create
- Use crayons / paints / fabric at the side to decide on the colours you want to use
- Be creative, have fun x
View our FABRIC PRINT ROOM to see a lot of our options and see if you can imagine those as a final dress / outfit.
See also our Rascals Dress if you'd like to buy a dress in your favourite print or to see our most popular Rascal Print options, including new ones 💜
~ Please always ensure you’ve seen the full print before buying. The pieces given for our mini designers to play, may only show one part of a larger and more colourful print. If unsure message us to ask ~ ENQUIRY